Contact for the Industry IT Services
Daniel Kutschenko has made it his mission to understand people and organisations and to bring together what belongs together. He likes to use the image of a “marriage counsellor for managers” for his work. He and his team always have their clients’ backs so they can focus on their business, achieve their goals and realise their full potential.
Through his previous work in brand management and countless market research projects, Daniel Kutschenko has learned the importance of one thing above all: understand people and their personal motivation. He has been with Hager Unternehmensberatung since 2016. Since joining the company, his focus has been on Digital & Technology.
- 2004: Double degree in International Business Studies at Dublin City University and ESB Reutlingen
- 2005: received a scholarship from the German National Academic Foundation
- 2008: Brand management at Procter & Gamble
- 2012: Strategy consultancy specialising in blue ocean strategy
- Since 2016: Hager Unternehmensberatung