improve.r for the sectors Energy and Utilities
Traditional business models are becoming increasingly obsolete: new market participants are entering the industry and innovative products are being sought. The energy transition requires new job profiles and, more than anything else, different ways of working. In order to find the right people for this, you need not only industry know-how but also a profound knowledge of human nature as well as a keen eye when it comes to recognising candidate potential.
His career as a professional – most recently with a large recruiting company – has previously taken him to Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Frankfurt as a Sales Engineer and Project Manager for large-scale construction projects. In his role as a Client Executive at an international IT consulting company, he advised corporations in the energy sector as well as municipal utilities on the subject of digitization and implemented corresponding solutions. It is thanks to his outstanding judgement and his consistently positive attitude when it comes to looking ahead that this Mechanical Engineer and former Military Officer can motivate top performers for new tasks and bring them together with suitable companies.
Thomas Hoppe has been involved with technology in its most diverse facets for more than 35 years now. His mechanical engineering studies, his experience both as an Officer of the German Armed Forces and as a Project Manager, his consulting activities in the energy and utilities industry and his many years of experience as a recruiter in this field have given him a comprehensive understanding of the industry with its very specific issues.
- Officer in a Maintenance Battalion in the German Federal Armed Forces
- Studied mechanical engineering
- Sales Engineer and Project Manager for major construction projects at a leading global manufacturer of elevators and escalators
- Key Account Manager at a US software company
- Account Manager at a US IT consulting company
- Client Executive telecommunications/energy & utilities/automotive at a US software provider
- Managing Director of a German IT consulting company
- Since 2008 Business Unit Manager Energy & Utilities at Hager Unternehmensberatung