Top performance without training? It’s impossible in sport and in everyday business life too.
Hager’s leadership training gives you the opportunity, on the one hand, to strengthen yourself for your daily top performance in leadership or, on the other hand, to prepare yourself for your future role as a manager.
We use interaction-based training in a group of maximum 10 like-minded participants using practical real-life situations.
The key topics:
- Situation analysis on the subject of employee management.
- Motivational discussions – what motivates my employees? What is their “why”?
- Light and shadows. From praise to criticism.
- Different characters show different behaviours.
- Winning and losing. From recruitment to dismissal.
Learning effects that further your career:
- The profession of manager is filled with responsibility, it can be learned and trained.
- Understanding all types of employee conversations, from the pleasant to the not so pleasant.
- Understanding and dealing with different characters and their peculiarities.
The training includes six dates:
Wednesday, 11 September 2019 in Frankfurt am Main (surrounding area)
Wednesday, 9 October 2019 in Frankfurt am Main (surrounding area)
Wednesday, 13 November 2019 in Frankfurt am Main (surrounding area)
Tuesday, 10 December 2019 in Frankfurt am Main (surrounding area)
Tuesday, 14 January 2020 in Frankfurt am Main (surrounding area)
Tuesday, 11 February 2020 in Frankfurt am Main (surrounding area)
Time: 9 am to 5 pm in each case
Your investment: €3,250