Everything in life needs to be sold. Products, services, ideas and wishes. To take advantage of the serious side of selling, we must develop an excellent feeling for our counterparts. Selling has a lot to do with trust. The two belong together – and sustainable, successful selling only works through trust. However, you also have to trust yourself to do the right things if you want to be successful in selling. These ‘right things’ are what our training days are all about.
Work on key topics:
- What does selling actually mean?
- Which steps lead to a successful transaction?
- What role does my appearance and personality play on other people?
- What is important to the customer?
- What creates trust and how do we generate sustainable business?
- How do we master difficult situations during the sales process?
Achieve learning effects that bring your career forwards:
- Joy and fun in selling
- Successfully tried and tested tools for selling
- Impressions from simulated sales situations
- A healthy attitude to success and failure in selling
We’d love to come and talk to you. Talk to your improv.er.