Member of the Executive Board,
improve.r for the Industry Digital & Technology - in particular for the IT Services sector - and for the Industry Professional Services
Chairman of the Board of Horton Group International
Complexity motivates Andreas Wartenberg. That’s why this expert in technology management and digitization loves working with people. His focus is on executive search. Because it is precisely at the top management levels that the most diverse characters meet. This harbours enormous opportunities, but also a potential for conflict that should not be underestimated.
As a member of a very heterogeneous yet well-functioning management team, he has played a key role in shaping Hager Unternehmensberatung for more than ten years.
More than 25 years of personnel consulting, ten years in management and his distinctive goal and action orientation make him a partner you can trust when it comes to finding the people you need to help shape your company’s future.
Get to know one of the thought leaders at Hager Unternehmensberatung.
- +49 69 95092-200
For more than 25 years Andreas Wartenberg has been filling positions right up to General Management. Over the years, he has built up a profound understanding of the most diverse industries, which goes far beyond the German market. As the Managing Director of Hager Unternehmensberatung and Chairman of the Global Board of Directors of Horton International, Andreas Wartenberg has a vision that is a decisive success factor when it comes to filling key strategic positions.
- Studied law and business administration
- Entry into a management training programme in the personnel consulting sector in Frankfurt’s Westend district
- At the beginning of the 90s, independent personnel consultant with focus on Information Technology
- Development of the German business and global lead for the Information Technology sector at a listed English personnel consulting firm
- From 2008 to today, Managing Director of Hager Unternehmensberatung as a “player manager”, i.e. strategic management and leadership of central corporate units as well as responsibility for various business units (IT Services & Operations + Professional Services)
- 2016 Chairman of the Global Board of Directors of Horton International