improve.r for the sectors Energy and Utilities
Traditional business models are becoming increasingly obsolete: new market participants are entering the industry and innovative products are being sought. The energy revolution requires new job profiles and, more than anything else, different ways of working. In order to find the right people for this, you need not only industry know-how but also a great deal of knowledge of human nature and a feel for potential.
His professional past – most recently with a large recruiting company – also took him to Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Frankfurt as a sales engineer and project manager for large-scale construction projects. In his role as a client executive at an international IT management consultancy, he advised corporations in the energy sector as well as municipal utilities on the subject of digitization and implemented corresponding solutions.
It is thanks to his outstanding judgement and his consistently positive attitude when it comes to looking ahead that this mechanical engineer and former military officer can motivate top performers for new tasks and bring them together with suitable companies.
Talk to someone who really understands people.
Thomas Hoppe has been involved with technology in its most diverse facets for almost twenty years now. His mechanical engineering studies, his experience both as an officer of the German Armed Forces and as a project manager, his consulting activities in the energy and utilities industry and his many years of experience as a recruiter in this field give him a comprehensive understanding of the industry with its very specific issues.
- Officer in the German Federal Armed Forces in the Technical Repair Corps (Army)
- Studied mechanical engineering
- Sales engineer and project manager for major construction projects at a leading global manufacturer of elevators and escalators
- Key account manager at a US software company
- Account manager at a US IT consulting company
- Client executive telecommunications/energy & utilities/automotive at a US software provider
- Managing Director of a German IT consulting company
- 2008 Hager Unternehmensberatung