improve.r for the sector Life Science
With passion, the social scientist is committed to bringing together organisations and
people who can realise and develop themselves in it.
Recognize trends and recommend tomorrow‘s talents today. That‘s what keeps him busy.
Solving tasks authentically and unconventionally. This is what distinguishes him.
Johannes Suciu has many years of professional experience in filling executive positions
in the life science and chemical industries, with a background in personnel development,
coaching and recruiting.
From the series of articles Exit strategy after the lockdown:
Through his own professional development within the Life Science industry, Johannes Suciu understands what companies in the Medical Device (MedTech), Pharma, Diagnostics, CMO's and Biotech sectors are doing and what matters when he recruits experts for this industry.
- Studied sociology at the Goethe University in Frankfurt, specialising in social psychology, methods of empirical social research and linguistics.
- Institutional and organizational research for the interior ministries of the
- federal states.
- Personnel development and coaching for a medium-sized consulting firm in
- the fields of real estate, automotive, retail and governmental institutions.
- Client Partner for International TOP 10 Executive Search Consultancies.
- Since 2019 Hager Unternehmensberatung.