The subject of data protection is personal data. According to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), this includes all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
Hager Unternehmensberatung, as the responsible authority, takes the protection of your personal data seriously and would like to inform you here about the purposes for which we process your personal data, which categories are affected, who the recipients of this data are, the planned duration of storage and your rights regarding information, correction or deletion or restriction of processing your data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at datenschutz@ or our external data protection officer: hager-ub.de
Martin Bastian – Data Protection Officer (TÜV)
DADIVO UG (limited liability)
Schäfergasse 25 - 63477 Maintal
Phone +49 (0) 6109 7688 938
Purpose of storage and type of data
We collect and store personal data on the basis of Art. 6 GDPR para.1.
In the vast majority of cases:
- if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, e.g. by making available your application/candidate documents or other personal data made available.
- if the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, e.g. due to an employment contract with Hager-UB, in the application process or due to a contract for training/coaching measures or other personnel services.
- if the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation
- if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of the responsible party, e.g. the economic interest of our company to fill an advertised position with the best possible candidates and to form a candidate pool which provides an interesting selection for future vacancies.
Your processed personal data may have been collected from you in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR or from third parties or other sources in accordance with Art. 14 GDPR.
These are, for example:
- Your contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.),
- Information about your vocational training,
- Your educational certificates, your vocational diplomas and certificates,
- Your career development and information about your salary,
- Data about your suitability for vacancies with clients that we compile as part of our professional profile reviews,
- Information about your professional life that is publicly available on the Internet via social media services (e.g., Xing, Google, LinkedIn, Experteer, etc.) or otherwise that may be relevant to your qualifications for a particular leadership or similar management position,
- Any sensitive personal information you disclose to us.
We use extensive technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data administered by us against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are developed on an ongoing basis in line with technological developments.
If you provide information to us, we may contact you through the contact information you may provide in order to resolve any questions that you may have about our site or to obtain additional information from you.
Duration of data storage
We only store your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing your data:
- for the purpose of processing the contract and for the enforcement and defence of civil claims arising from the contractual and statutory obligations towards you until the end of the year following the statute of limitations of all reciprocal claims
- within the framework of an application procedure or for the formation of a candidate pool in our mutual legitimate interest for two years or with your consent for an unlimited period of time, whereby you may revoke this consent at any time.
Passing on to third parties
Within the framework of a contractual relationship, your data will only be passed on for a specified purpose based on contractual or statutory agreements or with your consent.
No further transmission to third parties will take place. Exceptions to this rule apply to the execution of our activities. Here, we make use of sub-areas such as technical support, mail and data storage, hosting provided by external service providers who have been obligated to maintain confidentiality or with whom a contract for order processing exists according to Art. 28 GDPR and who have taken extensive measures to protect the security of your data. The data disclosed may only be used by third parties for the purposes stated. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed or transmitted to third parties if we are obliged to do so by law or a legally binding judgement.
We may share your personal information with potential employers as part of a candidate search at the premises of one of our clients or if you are stored within our candidate pool.
This may include information such as your professional training and background to determine whether mandates are of interest when it comes to filling an executive or similar management position.
The information disclosed will be limited to that which is necessary for that purpose. We will not disclose all of your candidate information to a client, nor will we otherwise present you in detail to a client without first obtaining your consent.
Clients to whom we may disclose extracts of your candidate information may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for which the European Union has not determined that they have an adequate level of protection of personal data, i.e. a level of protection of fundamental rights and freedoms substantially equivalent to that guaranteed within the European Union.
Similarly, jurisdictions outside the European Union with respect to the countries to which your candidate information or parts thereof are transmitted in accordance with the foregoing may find that these countries do not have an adequate level of protection.
As part of the candidate search, your candidate information can be processed for the following purposes:
- Conducting searches for potential candidates on behalf of clients who have a vacancy in an executive or similar management position
- Assessing your suitability for vacant positions with clients
- To inform you of any vacant executive or similar management positions that may be relevant to you
- To introduce you to clients as potential employees
- To verify your educational credentials, professional qualifications and certificates.
- In addition, your candidate information may be processed for the following purposes
- Researching information focused on your professional life that is publicly available via social media services (e.g., Xing, Google, LinkedIn, etc.) or available on the Internet, or that arises from data previously disclosed by you to us, to the extent that such information may be relevant to your qualification for a particular management or similar position
- Contacting you after you have been hired by a client as a source of information for potential additional candidates for additional clients
- Ensuring that you are not solicited on behalf of another client after being hired by a client unless you ask to be considered for other vacancies.
Rights of the data subject:
Information, correction, deletion and blocking, right of objection, data portability
In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to comprehensive information on the data stored about you at any time.
In accordance with Arts. 16–18 GDPR, you can request that we correct, delete or block individual personal data at any time.
Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to data portability.
You can also exercise your right of objection at any time without stating reasons and amend or completely revoke a declaration of consent given with effect for the future. You can send us your revocation either by post, e-mail or fax:
Hager Unternehmensberatung GmbH, Zur Charlottenburg 3, 60437 Frankfurt, Tel. +49 (0)69 95092-0
Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte (Hessian Data Protection Commissioner), Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden.
The website contains links to various service providers e.g. Insights-Discovery.
These have been obliged to maintain confidentiality or there is a contract pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR for order processing. The data disclosed may only be used by third parties for the purposes stated.
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for the electronic establishment of contact. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask is solely for the establishment of contact and such data are used purely for this purpose The data transmission is SSL-encrypted.